Africa Media Representatives Training Program II (AFMED II)Genel
Africa Media Representatives Training Program (AFMED) is a short term training program for early and mid-career professionals in the media sector. AFMED Program is organized by Presidency for Turks Abroad and Related Communities (YTB) in cooperation with TRT and Anadolu Agency (AA).
AFMED Program aims to enhance mutual cooperation between Turkey and African countries by supporting experience sharing in the field of media. To ensure this, it offers online training of 8 days' duration.
As known, the Pandemic has affected the whole world for more than a year and your health is our top priority. For this reason, AFMED Program will be held online this year.
- Applications will be received only from African countries.
- Applicants must be currently working in the field of media (Media related Public Institutions, Private Sector, NGO's.)
- Applicants must be under the age of 40.
- Fluency in English is required for the program.
- Applications will be received online through https://basvuru.ytb.gov.tr
- Application form on the system must be filled in English.
- Applicants should take a short video recording of up to 5 minutes to introduce themselves and explain why they would like to join the program.
- Applicants must upload their video to an appropriate platform (onedrive, google drive etc.) and share the link of it during application. (in the relevant section of the online application system)
- The program will be held online through Zoom between 24-31 May, 2021.
Program Guide Click here to download