- Presidency for Turks Abroad and Related Communities (YTB) organizes the “Remembering Genocide” program to encourage Türkiye Scholarships students to create contents in subjects of “Islamophobia, genocide, hate crimes, war crimes, crimes against humanity and human rights, Srebrenica Genocide and genocide denial”.
- Students should be studying at master’s and doctoral levels, in fields such as law, international relations, political sciences, human rights, communication, sociology, psychology and philosophy.
- Within the scope of the program, candidates are expected to create contents in English language for one of the five categories: Short Film, Scenario, Exclusive News, New Media, and Photography.
- Candidates who want to participate in the program should complete their applications beginning from the 9th of March, until 15th of April the latest via the application link created with Microsoft Forms.
- After the evaluation of the contents, selected participants are going to join Marš Mira (Peace March), Srebrenica Memorial Ceremony and Srebrenica Genocide Academy programs.
- Program is going to take place between 9th-16th of July, in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Beginning of Applications: 9th of March 2021
- Application Deadline: 15th of April 2021
- Announcement of Results: 1st of May 2021
For applications: Forms Link